Exterior Painting Process – What we do.
Creating an exterior paint surface that will look amazing and stand up to the elements requires experience and preparation. At CC Painting Service, we have perfected this process.
- POWER WASHING. Exterior paint jobs require a clean surface. Power washing removes loose paint, debris and dirt to ensure a tough, long-lasting finish. Power washing is one of the most important steps!
- SCRAPING. If there is any left over peeling paint after the power wash, we scrape it away to create a smooth painting surface.
- MASKING. Windows and trim that will not be painted are masked off providing clean lines and a precise finish.
- REPAIRS. All surfaces are repaired before the painting begins.
- CAULKING. Windows, doors and fascia are caulked when needed.
- PRIMER. We use premium paint and primer to ensure proper adhesion.
- PAINTING. We guarantee excellent coverage. We may apply two coats, back roll, vertical and horizontal application, etc. to achieve the level of coverage needed for a professional looking finish.
- TRIM. We apply two coats of paint to trim for optimal coverage and crisp lines.
- GARAGE & ENTRY DOORS. All doors are sprayed for a smooth finish.
- CLEAN UP. CC Painting Service removes all coverings, masking, paint chips and other debris once the job is finished.
CC Painting Service offers the greater Grand Rapids area residential interior, exterior, cabinet painting, deck staining, and power washing all while striving to offer top quality service and prioritizing customer satisfaction to deliver great results and a positive experience.