Interior Painting Process – What we do.
Our process ensures your project comes out looking fresh, clean, and fully covered.
- COVERING/MASKING. All surfaces that are not to be painted are covered, including furniture (window treatments are removed).
- DRYWALL. Holes and cracks are repaired.
- CLEANING. All surfaces are cleaned to ensure proper paint adhesion.
- CAULKING. Baseboards, windows and doors will be re-caulked if necessary.
- SCRAPING AND SANDING. Loose paint and rough surfaces are scraped and sanded.
- CUTTING IN. Cutting in creates crisp paint lines around all edges.
- PAINTING. Typically, ceilings are sprayed, then a minimum of 2 coats of paint are used for wall coverage. We use rollers and keep a wet edge rolling from ceiling to floor.
- CLEAN UP. All coverings and masking will be removed and disposed of once the job is finished.
CC Painting Service offers the greater Grand Rapids area residential interior, exterior, cabinet painting, deck staining, and power washing all while striving to offer top quality service and prioritizing customer satisfaction to deliver great results and a positive experience.